October 19: B Day October 19, 2012Posted by garvoille in Uncategorized.
2. Read your own memoir and make corrections.
3. Answer pre-workshop questions.
4. Writer’s workshop.
HW: Begin revising your memoir over the weekend. We will have one class day to make final changes before it is due on Wednesday.
Absentees: Read your memoir aloud to someone in your family. As you read, make corrections.
1. We continued our writer’s workshops from yesterday.
HW: Read ch. 10, 11, 12, and 13 in Bryson/Krakauer for Tuesday.
Any students in groups that did not get to read their full memoirs must make 10 comments on the GoogleDrive document of that group member.
Everyone, begin revising for Thursday, when the final draft is due.
2. Read your own memoir silently and correct.
3. Pre-workshop questions.
4. Writer’s workshop groups. We read our memoirs aloud to our groups to get feedback.
HW: Read Ch. 10-13 of Bryson/Krakauer for Tuesday. Work on making revisions to your memoir before Thursday, when the final draft is due.