March 18, 2013Posted by garvoille in Uncategorized.
Reflection. Type up and print out your answers to the following questions. Answer in complete sentences.
- What was the biggest challenge for you in this project?
- How do you think facing this challenge in ninth grade will prepare you for your future?
- What are you most proud of?
- What did you learn about writing? or How did your writing skills improve?
- Do you think you’ll make edits to Wikipedia in the future? (either fixing typos or adding to pages)
- How did your freedom to choose a group/choose to work alone affect your work ethic? What have you learned about how you work alone/with others? Would you choose to work in this group/alone again?
- What grade do you think you deserve and why?
Then, organize the papers in your folder in this order, staple together, and turn in to Ms. G.:
- Notecards/Yellow cards
- Annotated articles
- Rough draft of plot summary
- Plot summary sheet with boxes on it
- Reading logs 1-4