Wednesday – Friday, October 15, 16, and 17 October 16, 2014Posted by garvoille in Uncategorized.
On Wednesday, the guidance counselors came to visit to talk about GPA, college, and transcripts.
On Thursday and Friday, we had work days on our research. Here are the questions we are trying to answer:
- Where did your word came from?
- How has its meaning evolved over time?
- When did it first start being used as a slur?
- What are some moments in history or in the news when this word was used to disempower others?
- How do people today think of this word?
- When is it used in pop culture?
HW: Finish research on your word by Monday.