Wednesday, February 11: Wordy Wednesday! February 11, 2015Posted by garvoille in Uncategorized.
1. Students wrote down on a notecard three things:
- Their overall topic for their speech
- What the goal of their speech would be
- Why this topic is important to them
2. Next, we took notes on our new vocab unit! Here are the guided notes for Standard: Lesson 2 Workbook (V2). Honors has to take notes on notebook paper for the word roots (V2), but here are the Lesson 2 SAT words for Honors (V2.5).
We covers “ab, abs” and the SAT words abscond and abstain.