Critical Media Literacy: Days 11-13 December 15, 2016Posted by peprather in Uncategorized.
Writing Days! We are working on Product Critique drafts, 12/14-12/16.
- Students are writing their Product Critiques in Google Docs using these formatting instructions.
- Students are writing an introduction, 2-3 ACES paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- The introduction needs a hook, lead into claim, and claim.
- Not sure what should go in the conclusion? Look here!
- Students are using images in their critique that support their claim.
- The critique should be persuasive and entertaining. Students can use a snarky voice!
HW: Work on Product Critique–first draft due Monday!